Vevor

Vevor has a consumer rating of 4.15 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Vevor ranks 20th among Tools sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 83.3%
How would you rate Vevor?

“Great product and price”

Phillip P.
11/22/21

Great product and price. Delivery on time, given the current demand on post. This service is very good.

“Bad product and Bad Service”

Steven T.
8/25/21

Very poor quality wheel carrier that I've bought from Vevor Canada back in June 2021. I wanted to return it for a refund. Instead, Vevor told me to sell it and issue me a partial refund. That is so ridiculous! Anyways, I refused. Vevor gave me a bogus return address which caused the package returned back to me, and I am out $32 dollars of shipping. The junky item cost $120.00. Now, I am out a total of $152.00 I've posted a few complaints about my ordeal. This is a bad company. Shop elsewhere.

phillipp226

nathanh467
November 22nd, 2021

I'm very happy with this product I just received from you. It's very high quality and reasonably priced too. But if the shipping is faster, that will be prefect.

geraldb437
November 21st, 2021

Surprisingly the compressor does a really good job, has a rattle that I cant identify could be belt related, doesn't effect the operation, really pleased with overall.

isabellae36
November 19th, 2021

Quick shipping and excellent customer service. And Vevor all product Good Quality. Highly recommended

stevent772
August 25th, 2021

vasqueza6
November 20th, 2021

Everything came great except for shipping, I know it is hard to guarantee the shipping can be on time, but please try to do that. Thanks!

cateh14
November 27th, 2021

Very quick delivery. I recived the item just 5 days later after I placed order, definitely buying more in the future.

chads550
November 22nd, 2021

Well packed, and looks to be good quality but not used yet. But the shipping took longer than the time on the website.

georgez277
November 15th, 2021

I bought a honey extractor from them that upon testing it was too small for the hight of the frames, they would hit the top when you were spinning them it has only1 mm of clearance which is not enough. I called them to see what they wanted to do about it, they wanted to see a video, so I send them one showing the problem. I was told by a Vevor representative that she would ask the product sender to send me a return label but he asked me for measurements of the frames the frames are standard size frames, we went back and forth about the extractor not having enough clearance, well it seems like I am not going to get my return label and be stuck with a useless extractor and out a couple of hundred of dollars, so please be aware when buying from Vevor, from what I see they supply cheap product and they don't back them up. So never again for me and I would suggest you as well unless you find yourself in the same predicament.

lucyf114
November 25th, 2021

Very satisfied with the price and quality, only not very happy for the shipping. It is later for 5 days. But it is apperiated that the customer service sent me message when the shipping was updated.

Good

Good

isabellae35
November 19th, 2021

Well packaged, would buy from again although delivery had taken some time, because the price is good.

perodins
November 20th, 2021

Exactly as described. Fast and safe shipment. Good prices and excellent pre and after sales communication.

Questions? Get answers from the Vevor staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vevor?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.2
Have a question about Vevor?