Visa-Vietnam

4 / 5

Visa-Vietnam has a consumer rating of 4.65 stars from 184 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Visa-Vietnam most frequently mention approval letter, excellent service and entire team.Visa-Vietnam ranks 1st among Travel Visas sites.

• This is a simple note to acknowledge receipt of the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter that you kindly sent to me today.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Visa-Vietnam?

“Very Easy to Access”

KennethI M.
2/12/20

The site was very easy to access and they have great deals too. I will highly recommend them if you don't want to spend a whole day looking for suitable flights at reasonable prices.

“Prepare to be extorted”

Craig W.
3/25/19

If you're going to Vietnam, be sure to have all of your visa documents BEFORE checking in to your flight. Their website doesn't mention this. We were scheduled to have our visa (and paid to expedite with Vietnam-visa.com) around the time of our flight departure and well before arriving in Vietnam. When the airline attendant refused to issue a boarding pass without the document, we contacted the Vietnam-visa folks who said they couldn't help us unless we paid $250 which they then dropped to $190 after I refused. For reference, the 24 hour expedited visa was $54. It's an extortionist practice taking advantage of people when they're vulnerable. Would never use them again.

vietnam visa (20)
charlesg68
March 10th, 2016

Thank you for the quick processing. I appreciate you follow up and offering other services. If we need more help, we'll be sure to reach out to you and your company. Great Thanks to all@ Visa-vietnam.org

sydneyk10
August 26th, 2015

They seemed like a helpful company but after waiting a few days and emailing and not getting any response, received an email that said they would not be able to help with our trip b/c they were too busy.! Good luck if you decided to use them, but have a backup plan in case they decided to flake on you!

marcow13
December 13th, 2015

Wow…. What great service. Just 36 hours after placing my order I received the approval letter. Thank you very much… I would also like you to convey our thanks to all your staff who have helped in making my visa applying process a pleasant one.

kennethim
February 12th, 2020

kristinb20
August 24th, 2015

Needed a travel visa to Vietnam within 10 hours till departure and Visa-Vietnam.org came through. I can't say enough about how Visa-Vietnam saved my vacation. I would recommended them.

alexanderp29
January 29th, 2016

Hi Customer Support Service,

Approval Letter received today! Please acknowledge our great appreciations for your excellent service. I hope to use your services every time I go to Vietnam in the future…

tomf60
December 18th, 2015

Thank you for returning my visa letter of approval for 11/15/2015! May I congratulate you on both your excellent service, easy payment, and very simple to use website.

virginiae70
February 27th, 2020

When I planned to travel to Vietnam, first I didn't realize that I needed a visa because of my current nationality. So when I got required for that I got surprised. What I didn't like is the huge amount of documentation I had to submit to get approved. On the other hand, the customer service helped me as expected and finally I got the visa on time.

andrewb152
May 12th, 2016

Well done! You value customers money and make the process fast. Im really impressed with you guys. Will definitely recommend you to my friends! Thank you.

matthewe19
April 4th, 2016

Thank you guys! I was very much impressed with your service. Easy, accurate, fast and a warm service, exactly what I was looking for! Convey my wishes to your organized and professional team.

rileyg13
January 31st, 2016

Very fast, safe, secure and professional service! I could use my credit card on a safe payment website without the need of creating a PayPal account. Will definitely recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues!

kimberlya33
April 29th, 2016

Thank you so much for your efforts and quick replies! I have never seen such a genuine service in my life and wish to continue business with you again. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!

jarrettc6
April 21st, 2016

To all my friends, I recommend Visa-Vietnam.org for the best way to get your Vietnam Visa! Their team acts quickly and provides a professional service that is second to none. I love the way they handled my queries and am sure to use their service again!

coreyb41
February 5th, 2016

This is a simple note to acknowledge receipt of the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter that you kindly sent to me today. May I take this opportunity to thank you for the way that you have assisted us in applying visa on time and also the most speedy and efficient service that you have personally provided. Great thanks to the entire team!

albertg19
September 9th, 2015

Certainly Visa-Vietnam.org are one of those nice companies, that promise they deliver. Their staff is very kind, and quick responding. I would recommend this service to anyone.

judem15
February 15th, 2016

Hi Guys…. We are grateful for your help concerning the visa and we will sure come back to you in case of any other trip to Vietnam!

zacharyb31
March 7th, 2016

Hi and Hello, This is to inform you we got our Visa on Arrival today and we are moving to Vietnam in Jan 2016. Would definitely recommend you to anyone embarking on the process of Vietnam visa. Once again, A HUGE THANKS!

louies24
February 12th, 2016

Hurray! Thanks a lot! Visa approval letter well received. I must admit your service works like clockwork! I look forward to arriving to hospitable Vietnam! Great Thanks & Highly Recommended!

elvisv3
May 9th, 2016

I never thought that getting visa to Vietnam is this much easy with you guys. I came here with little hesitation but after your fast service, I would surely consider you for my future travels to Vietnam. Thank you guys!

seans65
February 2nd, 2016

Hi, we have just been back from Vietnam! I found the visa process excellent and was granted one month multiple entry visa very easily. Thank you for all the help.

selimr3
December 12th, 2015

Visa-vietnam.org is ensuring Pine Tree State terribly reliable and wonderful services to method visa and passport. I’m extremely affected regarding their wonderful services. As such, I powerfully suggested my shut friends to require their services in respect visa and passport connected process. Again because of Visa-vietnam.org for his or her sensible cooperation.

josephs158
April 18th, 2016

On behalf of my family I wish to extend you our heartiest greetings for your professional service. I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful service and your quick visa approval process. I give you five stars rating for your excellent service.

jordannm2
March 2nd, 2016

I would highly recommend Visa-vietnam.org team to anyone for their immigration requirements. Their vast knowledge and extreme professionalism makes the visa process flawless. A very big THANK YOU for all the support and guidance!

johnc2477
July 27th, 2019

https://govietnamvisa.com/ = total thieves

Want to pay for speed up service where they meet you at the gate and process your visa and get you on your way? Well don't use this company if you can call it that. I paid 560.00 for a 1 year with speed up service but no one to meet me at the airport gate and once I located the guy employee of this business at the visa stamp location not the gate I paid another 135.00 US and then had to stand in the visa processing line by the time I got to where the luggage was mine was the only one there. I paid for their services and was in the airport looking for them and standing in line for 2 hours. Do yourself a favor process your visa at your local Vietnamese embassy you will save so much money and not get screwed because believe me these people could care less once they got your money. Total rip off

davidn91
April 12th, 2016

Thank you guys for your fast and professional service! This is my first visit to Vietnam and had contacted Visa-Vietnam.org for my visa approval process. I am delighted that I got my approval letter already and now Im waiting to get my visa at the airport.

Hello, You can see the fee for business visa at this link https://www.visa-vietnam.org/fee-for-vietnam-visa You can apply for business visa through us without any documents required but the price is higher than tourist visa. It's is good for us if you have a sponsor or invitation letter from a company you work with in Vietnam, If you don't have, we can arrange it for you. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Expert

Hi, You should print a copy of the visa approval letter to use at the airport. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Expert

Hi, Fee pay at the airport is official fee for the government $25 for single entry, $50 for multiple entry, $95 for 6 month visa & $135 for 1 year visa. We can discount for service fee to get your visa approval letter. Please email to info@visa-vietnam.org for more detail to get discount. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Expert

Hi Please click this link to see the fees to your visa on arrival. https://www.visa-vietnam.org/fee-for-vietnam-visa There are 2 kinds of fee: you pay service fee for us to get visa approval letter & then pay stamp fee when pick up your visa on arrival. Your visa is approved by government of Vietnam so we & others company are same kind of service. The price is different between the companies because others company pay much money on google service. Don't worry when apply your visa with us because you can get back money if not satisfied with our service Regards Thang

By Visa V., Expert

Hello, Regarding getting visa on arrival at the airport of Vietnam, you must have the visa approval letter before arriving Vietnam. You can apply online with us to request for visa approval letter: https://www.visa-vietnam.org/ Then print a copy of the visa approval letter to show for boarding and show on arrival to get visa stamp on your passport. See where to pick up your visa here: https://www.visa-vietnam.org/where-to-pick-up-vietnam-visa-on-arrival Regards Thang

By Visa V., Expert

Yes, Mongolian passport holders are required visa for getting in Vietnam Please take are look at website http://www.vietnam-immigration.org/fee-for-vietnam-visa for best price to apply (please select your contry to see price) Now only $10 for service fee to get visa approval letter - 1 month single entry tourist visa Regards Thang

By Visa V., Expert

Yes, it's possible if you have hotel booking, air return tickets & passport scan. Please email to info@ivisa.vn for more information Regards Thang

By Visa V., Expert

Hello, Nigerian passport holders must obtain visa from embassy. Visa on arrival is not supported for this case. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Expert

Hello, We arrange visa to Vietnam so we don't have experience about job. You should contact with job website for this case. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Expert

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Visa-Vietnam staff and other customers.

100% Money Back Guarantee e-Visa & Visa On Arrival To Vietnam | Get Visa For Vietnam Less Hassle With Affordable Price | Tourist & Business Purpose E-visa and Visa On Arrival At Your Destination Airports in Vietnam | Visa Run | We do all that is necess...

Business History

Established from 2007, We are one the pioneer company providing Vietnam visa on arrival service - which will save you much money & avoid queuing at location of embassy or consulate of Vietnam.

We born to make your trip to Vietnam fast, cheap & easy with our Vietnam visa on arrival service. Don't worry if there's no embassy or consulate in your country. Living far from embassy or consulate's location is not a problem. Just stay at home and request online for getting visa on arrival Vietnam then we will take care all procedure to get visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration, and all you have to do is print a copy of visa approval letter to show for boarding & show on arrival airport to get visa stamped on your passport.

Don't know what's visa on arrival Vietnam? Please click here to see instruction from TripAdvisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293921-c148049/Vietnam:Faq.Visa.On.Arrival.Voa.html

Regards
Nam

visav3
Visa V.
Expert
The embassy or consulate procedure requires personal visits and submission of your original passport, along with other documents. Also, it is more time consuming and expensive. Hence, more and more people prefer applying for Visa on Arrival these days. Visa on Arrival is a more convenient and easy process.

In order to apply for Visa on Arrival, you will have to get in touch with a reliable travel agent based in Vietnam. The credibility of the travel agent is extremely important as you will be paying a large amount for the Visa and you do not want to be tricked or waste your time in legal hassles.

We are here to help you get visa fast, cheap & easy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Visa-Vietnam?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.7
Have a question about Visa-Vietnam?