GameTime

Better Business Bureau
1 / 5

GameTime has a consumer rating of 1.8 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. GameTime ranks 53rd among Sports Tickets sites.

How would you rate GameTime?

“Cheap Quick tickets”

Archie W.
5/14/19

Other then the tickets being in U.S. funds@ a Canadian event I"m happy.Its very easy to use. Quickly showed a friend while watching a Raptors game after 1/2 time we could have got seats for $56 ea in American funds thought):

“Disappointed son!”

sadie s.
4/26/22

Wow, purchased tickets only to be told later the tickets are no longer available. Now my son is completely devastated that he can't go to the game. Why do you put tickets up for sale and charge people, then decide you don't want to honor the sale? Beware of horrible business tactics.

sadies65
April 26th, 2022

Beware of horrible business tactics.

patriciaj1357
June 1st, 2022

They say no hidden fees. They display on the website tickets for 62 each. We were charged $27 each ticket in taxes and fees. There are hidden fees. Beware!

They won't stand behind their claim as they display the hidden fees on the last step before checking out.

Don't buy from them.

leahc282
December 31st, 2021

Sold me tickets for the New Year's day KU big12 opener but the team got switched due to covid and my tickets are no longer good, they refuse to refund my money in full because the game may be rescheduled for god knows when. The people I bought them for will be home by then we'll over 300 miles away and for all we know the game could be rescheduled at the opponents place in TX. They claim they are honest but look at most reviews of this company everyone has the same complaints.

Go to Ticketmaster or directly through the venue anywhere but here!

Stop, go anywhere else.

None tickets were canceled

ericg1307
June 4th, 2022

Bought tickets 6 months before the concert he wanted to attend and they tell him day of Concert is oversold. Buyer Beware!

archiew21
May 14th, 2019

kelseez
February 13th, 2022

This is the must unethical company ever. They treat customers like crap and don't care if games get rescheduled or canceled you'll never get your money back! Don't make the same mistake I did. You get what you pay for… crappy seats, $#*!y costumer service and the worst experience ever!

Don’t ever do it!!

mikef1470
April 19th, 2022

Gametime is a scam of the highest order. They charged me three times for the same purchase yet never sent me the tickets. When I contacted them, they said they sent it to someone else's email and can't help me. I am reporting them to the police. Scammers of the highest order.

Stay away from these con people. They are thieves that will take your money and not deliver the tickets

edwardv196
February 1st, 2022

AWFUL customer service. They are just a middle man with Ticketmaster. Concert postponed because of covid. I am unavailable on new date and cannot go. They won't refund or even swap the ticket for another date. DO NOT USE THIS PLATFORM.

DO NOT USE THIS SITE

NONE

franka852
June 14th, 2022

They never showed me the fees nor had me submit my purchase but some how I purchased tickets. They even admit to not having all my information as I got to phone number and didn't put it in. They won't refund, only give me credit and I called them with in a minute of getting an email saying I purchased tickets.

Nothing

davidr4388
February 6th, 2022

I am trying to stay positive about Gametime but seems this site can't deliver as promised - we are significantly out of pocket and can't seem to gain answers from Gametime mgt - I will advise where this leads but I warn all I think you are highly at risk of losing money or inferior seats - stay tuned

alexd332
October 8th, 2019

Don't ever use Gametime to buy event tickets. Save yourself the aggravation. Tickets were never delivered. I contacted customer service more than 10x and they kept reassuring me they were guaranteed. Found out we didn't have tickets an hour before the event. They offered "comparable" tickets in the nose bleed section after I purchased excellent seats. They did refund but I'll never use them again. Terrible experience! Total bait and switch.

magenh1
October 14th, 2019

I purchased 2 event tickets through GameTime on 10/4/19, they took $164 from my debit card on that date. On the day of the event, 10/13/19, they say the tickets are transferred to FlashSeats. FlashSeats say the tickets are transferred to AXS Tickets. So I had access to all 3 apps waiting for the tickets to come through to be scanned at event entrance. The tickets never came through, I took off work, drove 2 hours, and stood outside the event for 2 hours to be told I could not get in because the tickets never showed. Even if I did receieve them, there should be some sort of history that I used them or recieved them but I have nothing at all! I've reached out to all 3 busineses customer service, they all just keep pointing the finger at each other but GameTime is the app that took money, its in my bank statement. I paid for services/product that I never received. I've tried emailing GameTime, chatting, and calling. They hung up on me or ended the convo without resolution twice. They offered me a $25 credit for their site, which I will never use of course, as I will never use their services again but I do want my full $164 refunded. Their site says they have 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, but that is obviously nothing close to the truth. I should have read other reviews because hundreds if not thousands of other people have gotten scammed by them as well. I rate this -0

DONT DO IT...RUN!! There’s plenty of other legit sites, please learn from my dumb self..

None because they took my money without providing the promised product

kayodea2
August 23rd, 2019

I can't believe a website like this exists at all. I get caught up with life and get to find out about happens when it's upon me already and it's hard to get tickets at this point. Gametime offers last minute ticket sales and not for sports games alone, movies/theatre, even concerts yesssssss! I love this place already.

jacobr115
May 23rd, 2019

Gametime is my go to ticket app. They have some fees but so do vividseats, stubhub, etc. There are always great seat options for cheap prices to go see the mets play. On top of that, the multiple times I've used them the tickets have always been legit. Definitely going to continue to use them for my ticket purchases

kellip110
June 19th, 2022

This site is a complete scam. I clicked on a ticket price of $34 for baseball tickets and entered my information, the email that I got says congratulations and shows they charged me a total of $50 a ticket. There was no confirmation before checkout to confirm a price just a confirm of the number of tickets, where they are and a map of the venue with the arrow saying $34 and pointing to the section.

Questions? Get answers from the GameTime staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GameTime?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.8
Have a question about GameTime?